Good Friday

Is holiday, Good Friday. My rest day and outing day.
Dress up during the weekend, prepare going out with my love.


Acting cute, new basic black top from Forever 21. 
Selling cheap at  $14.90 ONLY, go grab yours (Free advertise)


Dining at Hot tomato causeway point level 3 with my love. 
His favourite food, aglio olio AS USUAL

Lunch set to go with, a bowl of hot creamy mushroom soup and garlic bread. 

Teriyaki chicken chop, serving in large size. 


My seafood combo, dory fish/prawn/salmon.

I love this combination with the pasta. Seafood is my favourite anyway.


We went back home after lunch. Till late evening, hub wanting to make his own chocolate fondue. This snow box set was a Christmas gift from his sister. We like it so much. WE FINALLY CAN USE THIS! 

Off to the supermarket to purchase the ingredients. We spent over $30++ to make a chocolate fondue, NOT CHEAP BUT WORTH IT. IS FUN!! 


Lots of chocolate chips and a candle... 


TADA! End of the product look. So kawaii right! 


Melt the chocolate chips for 15 minutes. (Look abit gross la, but is edible, it taste so extremely sweet and delicious)


Slice some banana, chocolate and banana is a heavenly match !


 Strawberry too! big fat juicy strawberry. Yummy and delicious! OH MY GODDD


You can try making your own chocolate fondue during your free time. I attended the mass with my family and love ones . Pray to the lord my god, happy easter day to all.
May peace and love with you all. XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....