Goodskin Pore-365

Sponsor Review : Goodskin Pore-365

I have open pore problems since 2011, due to hormones changes. Overnight, unhealthy junk food. Late night out reaching home at 4 in the morning! My hormones changes, pimple breakout, I have horrible complexion. I was devastated, depressed.  I went a few facial. Pimple heal, but the pore.... No. I was regretted. 

Everyone has pores. And that means everyone can have enlarged pores. Some may be caused by clogging of dirt and oil. Others may appear larger due to loss of skin elasticity and sagging. And still others may be caused by stress, hormones, and environmental aggressors.

BEFORE


 Create flawless, youthful-looking skin by reducing pore visibility over time 
with Goodskin Pore 365

All Over Pore Reducing Serum is a breakthrough treatment that shrinks the look of pores instantly and over time for a flawless and even-looking appearance. Let set and follow with moisturizer. PORE-365™ can be worn under makeup, or alone for natural, matte, refined skin.



I did a test on my hand. 
  1.  Check if the products adsorb quickly into my skin
  2.  Check the products leave my skin sticky. 



Spread evenly ...


Picture shown, it doesn't leave my skin with heavy moisturiser all over, just a pump. 


AFTER 
Been using this treatment every morning and night for few days! I can't wait to regain my flawless skin.
*For best results, gently apply over clean face and neck, morning and night.

My naked face redness reduce!! 


Pore 365 can be worn under make-up, or alone for natural, matte, refined skin. Apply in everyday, for 4 weeks. You are see the amazing instant result! 


LIKE' SaSa Sg Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SGSaSa to find out more, Good skin lab 365 is available at all SASA outlet in Singapore! Retail selling at $60.00

Stay Beautiful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon