Sponsor Review : Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner


Remember last week I mention about ''EXPERIENCE NIVEA’S REVOLUTION & WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES!'' Yes I'm going to re-veil here. Check out this post to find out! 

Sponsor Review : Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner 
The first rinse-of whitening body lotion for radiant, soft & water-like looking skin everyday

A big WOW to Nivea for giving me the opportunity to review this.
Incredibly I couldn't thought of having such wonderful products in Singapore market, THIS IS THE FIRST IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER. 
A dream come true for Asian women in their pursuit of fairer skin.


It look almost exactly like the body lotion which we apply before to bed. 
Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening) is the convenient new way for 
radiant soft water-like looking skin every day. It repairs 10 signs of dull & damaged 
skin while in the shower. 



I'm ready to bath and try this out!! 


Milky nice fragrant.




It’s easy-to-use and works in 4 simple steps:

(Photo courtesy from Nivea Facebook Page) 
  • Use after shower gel and rinse off
  • Apply NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening)
(Pardon me for my bathroom light- Is orange) 





  •  Dry and get dressed immediately



The first experience: I do feel my skin is more SMOOTH!! And it really works for me. (I'M NOT JOKING) I rinse off twice at the first thought that the conditioner is still on my body. My skin is smooth, I could see the different in my skin. THIS IS AMAZING

(After)

Enriched with 50x higher Vitamin C* from Camu Camu, the unique water-activated 
formula is quickly absorbed by wet skin and deeply replenishes moisture, leaving 
skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, even after towel drying.



This is the best and new addition is an extension to the success of the NIVEA In-Shower Skin 
Conditioner basic range launch in November 2013. 



Mad love this! 



I have added a new addition in my bathing routine. HORRAY! Thank you NiveaSG 

 
The NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner range comprises 

  •  NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening), formulated for dull skin. Available in 250ml and retails for $10.90 .
  • NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner, formulated for normal skin, 
  • NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Intensive) for dry skin, 250ml each for S$7.90, and NEW! 400ml each for $10.90

Available at NTUC FairPrice, Cold Storage, FairPrice Xtra, GIANT, Watsons and 
Guardian Pharmacy islandwide from June 2014


See, i can bring it out whenever i go. 


Redeem your FREE sample of NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner via this link: http://
bit.ly/NiveaInShower to receive the below sample + brochure to participate in the #NIVEASG #InShowerRevolution Instagram contest to WIN $500 Shopping Vouchers and $80 NIVEA Hampers!


I have Pledge! How about you?! 

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon