The Ultimate Penthouse Spa

Remember my wishlist? I mention before i wish to go for couple massage? We took leave just for this, Finally, I went THE ULTIMATE SPA IN SHAW CENTER YESTERDAY. 

IS AWESOME, COMFORTABLE, LOVELY, AMAZING, EVERYTHING IS GOOD!

Perched atop the 27th level of Shaw Centre, The Ultimate Penthouse Spa is one that spells cosmopolitan and luxury. This penthouse spa boasts a sprawling area of 16,000 square feet that comes with outdoor jacuzzi that allows one to scope out the panoramic skyline view of Orchard Road while indulging in the luxury of wellness living. 

Down town yet distanced from the hustle and bustle of city life, this opulent establishment was once the residence of the legendary Mr. Shaw and was visited by President S R Nathan!!


So I was told we could only took the lift on the right lobby up to level 27. I'm pretty excited. The moment when i step into the place it gave me a cosy feeling. Love how the place was nicely decorated. 



Decided to go for the Penthouse SPA SPECIAL.

  •  Full body massage for two : Choice of aromatherapy, Balinese, Javanese, Shiatsu, Swedish.
  • Full body ginger gommage
  • Jaccuzi for couple


My massage therapist Jenny is very nice. She does not disturb me during the massage time, is not painful too. Often she ask me if the strength is al-right for me. As you know some of the therapist love to push sales and ask you to sign up for packages. To my surprise they did not which this is one of the reason i love about.

SHIOK! Our couple room 

Photo from Streetdeal.com 

Place where we have our JACUZZI TIME!!  Pretty?! Did not manage to took much photo because my phone is in the locker. (sobs*) 


 Jacuzzi room! 

View from the bath room area. 

Given a locker to keep my stuff before going for a bath right after jacuzzi, The staff over there is very thoughtful, she even carry my stuff for me. 




It really worth the price even though is quite costly. BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT.  SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE. 




Jenny bring us out and get us some dessert. Green bean soup. 


 Great customer service is one of the key thing i'm looking at. There is no hard sell, no pushing. 
OVERALL I will rate it as 9/10.  

I'll definitely come back again if I'm free. If you are looking for  
cosmopolitan glamour, laid back resort appeal or an authentic Asian spa experience, The Ultimate SPA definitely your No.1 Choice. http://www.theultimate.com.sg/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....