Part Two : Birthday Celebration

Part Two : Birthday Celebration

Breakfast buffet in the hotel!! 




Look at the cute signboard 



Candy caught my attention! So colorful





Fruits section


My sunny side egg, Fantastic




The amount of food that we ate. So delicious! (I become fatter)


After breakfast, we decide to check out the cats cuddle cafe located at scape
Check out : http://www.cuddlescatcafe.com/ $12/h 


No shoes is allowed during the visit, so we bought a pair of sock. Yeahh.


Cooling environment, such a blessed to sleep here. I wish i was the cat too!! 



The cafe look so cozy, i personally going to fall asleep here.
AND THE AIR-CON IS SUPER COLD!! 


SPOT THE CAT!! HIDING AT THE BACK OF THE SOFA.




Hi, Little kitten ! 



We had a great day during this stay vacation , Selfie time!!! Thank you bff love you so much.
Thanks for being there for me always. Friends forever



The next following day. Love brought me out and we prefer to dine in shabu shabu Japanese restaurant. Craving for steamboat lately. This is good.
Two soup base one is prawn miso another is spicy.
At first i thought it will be super spicy, but is NOT!! 
Anyway never mind, is fine for me. 


Just before my actual birthday, love prepare a little surprise for me.
He called up my mom, sister and friends over to our place and gave me a surprise, didn't expect them to hide in love nest and tell me ''happy birthday''. That's sweet though.... 

Mom effort for cooking all these! And thanks to our friend lee jun and his mom who bake a birthday cake for me.
Cheese cake, how sad i couldn't eat it. I'm allergy to cheese by the way. Still, appreciate that so much. 


A little sweet surprise from bff sister, Cindy who bought a cake over. 


Fruit tarts, taste good. 


Love sister effort for drawing this... 



My beautiful birthday cake! 


On the actual day, love wake up earlier to get the ingredient's and prepare the ''traditional mee sua and red egg'' for me. It represent auspiciousness and good health etc.... Is good lah!


We went out for lunch at le cuisine at Chinatown point, is a cafe that chef daniel open i guess?


I really love the environment because is kind of quiet and peaceful. Great place to celebrate birthday!


Order pasta clam with chilli sauce for myself
And is exactly same as the chilli crab! THIS IS SO AWESOME, IT TASTE SO GOOD!
THUMB UP FOR THIS


Chocolate lava cake as usual.




Happy Birthday to me, I'm offically old. Andddd..... I WISH FOR A GOOD HEALTH!!!


Thanks love for doing so much thing for me and people around me who gave me alot of support. I'm still struggling with health. Wish me luck.  Be positive, bye guys! 

till then.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....