Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas to all my Friends.

I had a great one with my family, love ones and friend.
Spend my eve with my family to church. Feel good to step into the church and spend some time talking to my god.

On Christmas dad and mum treat us a meal. 
It taste so delicious! Dad want all of us to call a dish in the menu.

Honey prawn 

Stir fry kang kong 

Sweet and sour pork 

Hot plate tofu 

Seafood royal pot 

Steamed fish with soya pasta 

Salted egg pork ribs


7 dishes in total which cost us about $150 



Santarina outfit with no make up on. Sorry guys!


Gifts received during Christmas period.

Thoughtful colleagues got me a pretty cup to use in the office.


Bird nest and Spa voucher from le bff! 
Felt so touched to received this because i was too stressed with work lately . 

Thoughtful friend who got me innershine berry essence for my health and beauty. 


Le bff got me a gift i ever wanted for Christmas, laneige sunblock and all the cute pink stuff! 


Ginger breadman for hubby sister, so cute!


And she got this customize bag to contain all my stuff. So nice! 
Love my name on it. 


Cute chocolate from another colleagues, fattening! I love it


I phone 6 from hubby. So much love!


Taka Jewellery earrings, loving it. 

And last Christmas present from dad and mum was a meal and taking good care of me throughout the year. Thank you my family, my friends, my god and everyone.


I will be stronger. Merry Christmas and enjoy the arriving new year in few days time!
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....