A date with Kinatami Indonesia Restaurant.

Off day!

My weekend was well planned! But sadly I need to cancel my appointment for couple massage because i was down with swollen gland on my neck. And all the other bad symptoms of bad flu... 

Saturday was pretty alright. We make our way down to woodland and get a haircut.
If you are wondering which hair salon, is Protrim causeway point.look for Annie Wong. She is good! 


Selfie before hair cut.  I'm not the one who is chopping off the hair (Laugh*)
Anyway i know my hair is very long.... 



After the haircut, We travel down to Furama Waterfront Hotel. We are having our dinner buffet here.
Emm..... The hotel seriously sound very quiet. Look creepy to me. BUT!! 
The food is amazing!



Dining at Kinatami Indonesia Restaurant.
The best in Halal Indonesian cuisine over a delectable buffet spread as well as a savoury a la carte menu. (Clap*)


Look at the variety of food.
There is Kuay, fruits, dessert and more more! Can't wait to finish them all. 


 Warm and welcoming feeling here.



Love the curry fish and chicken too, got my favorite lady finger too!!!! YUMMMZZZZ
 But is abit spicy for me. 

Could be the reason why i'm still sick the next day. (Sad*) 

Dim sum area


Checking our mee rebus area, self make.




Another thumb up for cereal prawn. 

CANT RESIST THE GORENG PISANG!



Make a reservation at 
405 Havelock Road, Furama Riverfront, 169633
6739 6463

Buffet Lunch (12nn to 2.30pm) – Monday to Sunday:
$48.00++ (Adult)     $16.00++ (Child age 5-11 years)
Buffet Dinner (6pm to 10.30pm) – Monday to Sunday:
$50.00++ (Adult))     $20.00++ (Child age 5-11 years)

(PS: this is not a advertorial or paid assignment, I'm just sharing because is good! ) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....