Lee Kuan Yew, 1923 – 2015

It so sad to woke up with sad news 

Lee Kuan Yew, 1923 – 2015


Mr Lee’s legacy is modern Singapore. For millions within and without Singapore, his name is synonymous with the modern city republic.

“I have spent my life, so much of it,” he told journalists in 2011, “building up this country. There’s nothing more that I need to do. At the end of the day, what have I got? A successful Singapore. What have I given up? My life.”

Regardless of our race, language, religion and political creed, Mr Lee Kuan Yew has undeniably given his entire life to build this nation we call home. A place he has brought from third-world country to first-world nation.

He will forever be our ‘'father’. May we never forget him and
what he has done for us all. May god bless his soul.

You will always be remembered by fellow Singaporean.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon