Took leave

Took leave, i need a rest. Spend time with myself and shopping. 

Lunch in full house signature again. Loving the atmosphere. AND!!!
I was back to the same seat. 

Full house signature located at River valley road block E


Credit bestie, thanks for making me look great here. LOL

Wedges!

Soup of the day : tomato soup with garlic bread.

Teriyaki chicken burger

Prawn aglio olio 

I look super dark here, orange lighting? 


Thanks for being there for me always, friends forever <3  

 Book my appointment with Spa infinity.
Full Body massage. Before massage we were able to use their facilities. Jacuzzi, steam bath etc..
Didn't manage to took any photo of it except this. Well i guess we are not allow to do so too! 

Is a relaxing 30 min massage though.

*Thank you Wangz hotel for the privilege 

Shop and shop and there our last stop, clay pot steamboat.  
Have a great day. bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon