Health is wealth

Health is wealth

Big hello to readers and friends, How are you? Been sometimes since i blog about my life.
It has been a tough week for me.

My health has been poor lately. Yes, you hear me right. 

On 9 April I was having fever at work, 38.5. I went home during working hours. Visited the doctor and was given antibiotic for my flu. 
During night time my fever went up to 39.2, I feel giddy, so uncomfortable. At the same time i thought i was going to die. (choy*)

Hub send me to the hospital, in emergency department to consult the doctor.
Was on dripping but my temperature did not went down. I am worried. I have heart palpitation too. Doctor advise me on admitting. 

I was so worried, anxiety, sick, restless.

Two hour later after my dripping, my doctor inform me ''i can go home''. Suspected dengue fever. Dengue fever patient need not hospitalized but rest at home. 
I was tolf to book appointment with PC on Saturday for my dengue blood check. 
The result turn out to be fine....My fever subside the next day

Sunday. My worst nightmare 

 It was 10pm, a sudden dizziness and spinning hit me. I vomited non stop. I couldn't stand up nor sleep. 
My friends brought me to tan tock seng hospital again, I was panic, my anxiety disorder hit me so badly. I cry. I fear.

I was lying on the bed for 6 hours, can you imagine that? I was in the room for 6 hour till my doctor consult me. The room was filled with patients, nurse.

Never want to visit tan tock seng anymore in my entire life anymore...

I was discharge later at 5 am in the morning,
I went home feeling fear and sad. I couldn't sleep well and having nightmare almost for the next 3 nights. 

It was the toughest month ever in my life, fear in the hospital, felt helpless when no one understand. 

Uncomfortable in my body, I do have stomach bloated problem since last year, I'm so worried if i could suffer from other diseases (eg. cancer) , weight loss for the past few days, difficulty swallow food etc, past medical history of AD, 

 11 days of MC and i cried so badly at home almost every single day.

People please do take care of your health.

Did my health screening today, praying hard.
God, please hear my prayer and heal me. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....