Personal Update - True friends are hard to find

True friends are hard to find. I'm so glad, so thankful that i found a best friend like you. 
ONE IS ENOUGH
Without you, my life probably in a mess, without you i'll probably alone most of the time.
You always bought things for me, look after me, care for me, gave me advice's and treat my family well.
Thank you.


Best friend text me up and ask me for lunch during my break time. Finally, someone came to look for me during my lunch break, because having lunch alone simply bored. :{

Lunch at Watami Japanese restaurant. 
Watami located at Causeway Point level 5.
 I love the food there but i hate the lighting there. Always gave me a headache after food due to the dim light.

Curry chicken rice set. 

Steam egg chicken rice set.

My char siew ramen set with chicken rice roll and salad. Yummmmy! 

She always love to order side dish. AND SHE NEVER FINISHED UP,  
 $4 for this small bucket of seaweed fries. So ex!

Lovely wonderful lunch, thank you daniel and carol for the treat!
Bye people! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....