Personal Update- William's Cafe and Bar

I look older, lazier, uglier. 2015 wasn't a good year for me, Ever since i was admitted to hospital on April the previous time, my stomach didn't seen to get well. Hope i'll met a good doctor which able to cure my old problem soon!
*Please let my stomach bloating, pain faster recover.

Dine in William's cafe and bar with hub last week, finally spend sometime together.


Lovely atmosphere, quiet and peaceful place for couples.

Mushroom soup with heavy creamy sauce. 

Smoked duck aglio olio, taste too spicy for me. Furthermore, my gastric problems have yet recover awwwwwww.... 

Chicken mushroom aglio olio 

Selfie time 



Any tcm clinic to recommend for my stomach bloating? 
Let me know, Thank you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....