Garden By The Bay

Garden By The Bay
Finally I'm here! Been wanting to go here. So love and I decide to head down and take a look at the Christmas decoration there. The beautiful lighting caught most of our attention. 

I want to go back again!  
I want to go back again!   
I want to go back again! 


Apparently there is booth which sell ice cream, drinks and games booth. 
The crowd super huge. 



Beautiful carousel, actually i wanted to take a ride, but I'm too shy to do that. HAHAHA 


And love pick up the games he like. And he said : ''This one too easy to win''
END UP HE DIDNT WIN ANYTHING. LOL


Bubble and more bubble~ 


Trying our luck and wish we hit the colour glass. 


Two token for Three balls. 
Two token for $2 ! 


We won one!!! we spend $30 ? which is about 15 token. 

BUTTTTTTTT.... DUE TO MY CARELESSNESS I LOST THIS!!! MAYBE MY BAG IS FULL OF RUBBISH AND I DROP IT. SO SAD!!


So pretty! 








Mini aquarium

Our dinner Charcoal Thai .
Fulfilling day, More events like this!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....