It's been awhile

It's been awhile since my last blog. Before and after pregnancy. And now precious is 3months old.
Time flies, indeed. Struggled through tough period coping with new born. 
It can never be easy even til today. 
Adjusting new life and coping between do and don't. 
Still remember i'm struggling with preterm issue, was put on bed rest for almost few weeks till a month .
5days in hospital during deliver period. It was so tough which makes me want to give up but i still made it.
So grateful to have my relative n families who encourage during my darkness days in the ward. 
Anyway
.
.
.
WORTH IT looking back then
It makes me smile and remind myself how far i have gone. It makes me stronger.
I guess is all about time and mental game. Confinement was tough as well, struggled with confinement food, sleeps, breast feeding and eventually to my worst colleagues & friends issue who call me up a few time during my tough period. Makes me super depressed. So after much consideration I've decide to distance myself with all the negativity & friends because i really had a hard time coping with it. 

AND I THINK PEOPLE'S SHOULD NOT LOOK FOR ME OR AFFECT ME DURING THESE PERIOD. FYI, 
I JUST GAVE BIRTH!


Anyway bad thing aside since it has already happened. Thing could not rewind or changed. 
I shall move on to something happy. 
We host full month celebration for our precious at Orchid Park Condo. Appx 90 pax.
Manage to get E-creative.

Price was affordable comes with free baby theme check up. (The main thing which attracts me) 
Love the bear set up there. The food taste wise so-so, alright for me. At the end of the day, there is many left over food too. Eventually we ''force''our guest (tabao) takeaway back. HAHAHA


Forgotten how many dishes did i order, appx 9-10 dishes, but mom cook some buffet food as well. 
Total added up to 14-15 dishes there. Thank you mommy! 

We also engage someone to set up dessert table as well (fyi this is different company) 
If you are keen to know do drop me an email. Super friendly and patience answering all my questions.
Indeed we love the set up done by her. OMGGGGGGGG

BABY BLUE THEME WITH DORAEMON !! 

 Cupcake, pop-stick, macaroon and more!! 
Precious please grow up and see mommy blogpost in future, you will thanks mommy for all the hardwork. CHIO HOR? HAHA 







For no reason,  NO ONE ASK FOR PHOTO. LOL and we manage to take 2 group photo. One with my company colleagues and One with husband army friends. ALAMAK. DIDN'T EVEN MANAGE TO TAKE PHOTO WITH MY FAMILIES AND FRIENDS. LOL. *knock head* 
Maybe i'm busying telling my stories to others. Too many guests! 


Full month box! 
We pick papamama sg, love the box and design, Btw, Everything was so damn good! 


 Thanks for joining us for this wonderful celebration, & all the angpow's and gift's.
We deeply appreciate all your presence! 
XOXO







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon