Christmas celebration @ Neesoon

It's been awhile since my last blog.

Short updates of what's happening lately..
Whole family headed down to yishun ring road for Christmas celebration, organised by nee soon east community club.

J is such a active and timid boy. He was super terrified to see ginger bread man 😝
happy at the same time to see Mr. Santa Claus (I swear his face was super amazed @ Santa claus) Favourites part of this event. J found his favourite alphabet and shapes decorations.

I'm glad he love It. Big shout out to Neesoon east for doing such a great job.


 A picture speak a thousand words....


Favourite part of the Christmas event! Snowing @ Yishun




    My cotton candy 😍



Till next time! XoXo

Comments

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.Please visit here:
    Packers And Movers Pune

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365