Yesterday was my big brother wedding . Congrats to my brother and his wife. Pei Pei . 
Have a blissful marriage . All i wanted to say was , be happy , stay healthy and all the best in your career .




Before banquet start, saw my little cousin . Super cute to the max. I can't get my eyes off him . So do them.
Take a picture with him and the most cutest thing about him was, HE KNOW WHO TO LOOK AT THE CAMERA!!! OMG! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!


The lighting was orange, so the four of us look damn orange. Using my iphone front camera to take all the pictures. Look abit werid huh. 


 Claudia (left) , me and valene (right), to be honest we have been taking photo's for the whole 2 hours ! my iphone battery left less than 20% now. Trying out the app to look different in the pictures. And these are the effect .


claudia, Mum, dad, valene ! 



Half way through,
we headed to the bride rest room to rest and take pictures , see ! the room look colourful and nice .


and our camwhore time start ! 






 ok i love this picture, somehow look similar like magazine , so cool. 



nice meeting up with all my relatives and some friends.Is a sucessful banquet, nice food, nice waiter and waitress.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....