Personal update - Steamboat

Finally is my OFF day, woke up in the late afternoon , poor bf was covered by my doremon. Laughing*
both of us are heading out to get all the ingredients from the supermarket because we are having steamboat in the late evening. HAPPY MOOD *


 what happen to my blogspot?! i've been trying to upload all my photo's again and again.
but still is this colour. insane *  


So many food ! SO HEAVY !!!! 


it takes us 1 hour to prepare all the ingredient, chopping and washing. Thanks to my dearest for helping out in the kitchen . And volunteer to cook the rice. ( His first time ) 




it was a great day having steamboat session with friends and family .Of course another unforgettable day. 
value every moment that you have, because time waits for nobody. 
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....