23rd birthday / Valentine day

Happy Valentine Day. How did you guys spend your valentine day ?
 
 
For me i had a great day yesterday. 6 hours of photoshoot is never been easy . But well, nevermind, enjoy alot learning new things. Every photographer's was well done/ professional. Woke up early in the morning cooking red egg and mee sua for my boy. It's his birthday. Yes, on valentine day. So special.




Surprises received, the very first thing i saw my boy grabbing my hands and wishing me a happy valentine day with a big red rose.  PRETTY . I understand he was sick and extremely tired after his night shift. Thoughts count right !





More surprise to come ... 



BIG ROOM !




Love the environment so much !
 


His birthday cupcakes with Happy birthday candy on it. Self design.



Totally forgotten to take a photo of the food.  FOOD TIME. 3 big pizza , garlic bread, chicken wing etc...Cost $65 ++



I know this is sweet ! My idea.




 
 
 woke up early and had our breakfast in the room, super duper delicious.
Fish congee , american breakfast  , own made teh . Much loves.
 


 
 
Happy birthday L, hope you enjoy your day with me, family and friends.
 
All the best in the future, please stay healthy.  ( Especially love to thanks L sister and boyfriend for helping up in so many things. Much appreciated )
 
Thanks to every shooters who join my shoot .
Wishing everyone a happy chinese new year. More income, better health
and stay happy !
 
 
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....