Batam Trip

Batam Trip on saturday. Finally, i manage to give myself a break. To be honest, i was really looking forward to it . Excited, woke up early in the morning at 5am for breakfast . Boyfriend and i travel to habourfront center.

Beautiful scenery isn't it ? Our departure was 11am .

I didn't manage to take a single photo when i was in the ferry ( felt wasted )  Firstly, i was having seasick. Secondly, i was really unwell. Thirdly, i'm so scared. Told my boyfriend i want make a u-turn back home because my seasick is horrible. Well....I have no choice because i'm already on the ferry! bear with it.  
FINALLY AFTER 45MINS. WE REACH BATAM!!

I'm staying in HARRIS HOTEL near batam center. Guys if you are going to batam.
i will definitely recommend everyone to stay in harris hotel. 


Reach the lobby, to my surprise is big and beautiful. Really comfortable to step into the hotel.
Customer service is good, staff's are nice. A welcome drink and cold towel was given to all guest upon check in. 


The hotel is nicely decorated with orange and white and.... bicycle . How cool it is.



Orange van, so cute ! 



Back to our room, i will be staying at level one. Even though is low floor but i am really satisfied . 
Still..  managed to see beautiful seaview outside my room. 


( photo is taken before i'm going back singapore , the bed look abit ugly, 
* is neat when i stepped into my room ) 


Our room is big and spacious.


and the cutest thing about my room was the pillow. '' harris big hug '' 
I want to get this pillow back but is not for sale. 


A area for us to have the coffee and tea.




There is also a area for us to lie down and enjoy the view outside the room.


Bathing room  , there is no bathtub . Overall is still neat . Love it ! 



Beautiful, So BEAUTIFUL 
 

Besides that, harris swimming pool was located at the ground area.


Us  , more photo's in the next entry
stay tune . XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....