Happy 22nd Birthday to my best friend


Happy Birthday to my best friend, this post is for her,Carol.
Thank you for being by my side for the past 10 years and still counting .
 I'm glad to have you by my side,
 during those days when i'm down and... when i'm happy.
 
Especially when i was really sick, you will never failed to be by my side.
Thank you god, thank you YOU.
 
Outfit of the day, boyfriend bought this top for me. I love it !
 




 
and we headed out early just to buy carol's birthday cake.
 


 
breakfast at yoshinoya, we love the teriyaki chicken set, healthier choice.
 


taste yummy! + a free upgrade of drinks.

 
 
I was thinking hard what to buy for her birthday cake and where to get. Instead of buying those normal birthday cakes and ice-cream cakes, i decided to design a cake myself. So we headed to Icing Room
 
Sizes available:
4 inch (abt 10cm): $11.80 - $12.80
6 inch (abt 15cm): $20.80 - $21.80
8 inch (abt 20cm): $28.80
 
  decided to a 4inch birthday cake for her. MY FIRST TIME decorating a birthday cake !!! Design it yourself for someone special!
 
 
STILL LOOK LAHHHHHH !
 


 
There is a wide range of coloured piping bags, toppings and decorative themed icings to decorate a cake and so i got a packet of cute candles to make the cake look more nicer.
 

 
 
Cake done! Celebrated at Old town coffee cafe,
though is not really a surprise cake which i wanted but i  hope you will like it .
 


Happy Birthday once again , may all your wishes came true.
I promised to celebrate every year of your birthday if i can
 
Most importantly '' STAY HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED'.
 
XOXO 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....