Jean Yip R6 Customized facial skin care.

Jean Yip R6 Customized facial skin care.

 Went for my first skincare treatment after two years. YES, TWO YEARS
Could you imagine how lazy I was. 
Age is catching up, finally decide to try out R6 first trial treatment at Jeanyip causeway point.

 R6 Skin Revolution facial treatment helps our skin fight damage from UV radiations, emotional and mental stress, aging and pollution.
Combines the power of the most advanced skincare technology & state-of-the-art equipment to defend against skin damages.
Utilizing the most advanced Transdermal Administrative System (TAS), R6 Skin Revolution fights against skin damages by customizing unique solutions that solve different skin problems and concerns.

In the consulting room to check out my skin condition, skin was quite dry that causes fine line. 
Tested with the beauty machine, I was told that my current skin is 23.5 years old. I'm only 23 FYI, but consider ''AL-RIGHT', Did not went facial for such a long period still 23.5 CONSIDER NOT TOO BAD - Evil smile* 

While waiting for the beautician.


So i was brought to the room, cozy.


Quickly get changed and cam-whore before the treatment start, else there is no time using camera later on.



Will be using this machine later on to clean up all my dead skin. Looking forward to beautiful skin.


First R6 treatment was good, done by my awesome beautician, Anny. (Ranting about all my stress to her) on top of that I opted collagen treatment to my skin as well. 
Loving my current skin, I do feel that my skin is more clear with no clog pores.

Still considering to took up the beauty package. However, readers who wish to try out please visit Jean Yip website for more information. Promo $38 for 2 session. http://jeanyipgroup.com/facial/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....