Penang Buffet

Lunching with my lovely colleague on Tuesday afternoon. We decided to try out the penang buffet located at causeway point level 5, I have been wanting to try this out long ago. What really attracts me is the asam laksa, is a sweet and sour fish based soup. 

Lunch hour is not crowded. Thank god, i prefer less people while dining for a buffet lunch.


There are lots of variety to choose. Fried, cooked, sweet, spicy, hot etc...



You can also make your own rojak! Sound good?


What i really love about was making my own food, adding the amount of sauce i want. This is my favourite!


How it is? Look delicious isn't. 


Chispy ''wu xiang'' (fritters)


There is also dim sum, Siu mai dumpling.


The fresh spring roll. 


Fried chicken wing. To be honest, when i decide to try this i thought it could be a boring dish. However to my surprise, the chicken wing taste good too. It could be added some curry powder or recipe too. 


Lemon chicken.


Cereal prawn was my all time favourite. Totally love it, i can eat 10 of this!


I mention before I'm a tofu lover, Satay tofu. Heard before? Well, INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS. Those thick satay sauce was licking good, i wanted to finish them all!!! 


oyster vegetables.



I'm surprise i could find LALA over here. My favourite seafood dish, with those delicious sambal sauce. 


Dosai, Is my colleague favourite. She ate a number of it. 


Curry chicken


Penang nasi lemak, i tried this, awesome nasi with great fragrant. 



There was a counter, someone will be there to cook asam laksa, prawn noodles and kang kong cuttlefish for you.

I have been wanting to eat this desperately!!!


Finally i got you. STILL THE SAME TASTE, STILL MY FAVOURITE!!
I wish Singapore could sell this every corner in food court yeah?


Penang prawn noodles is nice also! My hub favourite. Is quite spicy though.
TOO MUCH GOOD FOOD OVER HERE!!


Another famous dish. Cuttlefish kang kong. 
Sweet taste.


Last but not least the ''sweets'' corner. Fruits and desserts. For your information there are soup corner as well. 


Look at our table, we couldn't finish them all.


It cost us only $19.90 per person, unlimited timing to dine in. why not?
Is a good place to dine in with friends, someone who love spicy and penang food go for this!

Causeway point level 5 
Penang buffet

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....