Happy Birthday to my dearest dad.

Happy Birthday to my Dearest DAD
Backdated post, booked stay cation for my dad and mum. Surprising they loves it.

Free upgrade deluxe to premium room, thanks to the person who upgraded my room to bathtub.
Appreciate the effort.


Impressive view. As usual. I wish i could stay here everyday. 


Bring my sister in law up to the legendary sky pool. 

Didn't manage to swim this time around because of the humid weather.

Head back hotel to chill out and took a selfie >.< 


Happy Mom 

With love, i guess the filter is too much. 


Buffet at rise restaurant. Big brother work there too. 
Awesome setting up by the servers. 


Shall let the pictures speak a thousand words... 







Western roasted pig. OMGGGG. MY FAVORITE




LOTS OF OYSTER TOO... 






EVERYONE LOVES CHOCOLATE!!!




Went to order this longevity bun from Ngee Ann city teochew restaurant for my dad birthday. 
Cost about $35 


More dessert!



By the way, all my family members mention the laksa finger licking good. People go try it. 





FOOD - 7/10
VARIETY - 7/10
ENVIRONMENT - 9/10
SERVICE - 7/10


Wishing my dad and mum healthy, happiness and wealthy. 

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....