Happy Birthday to my Beloved Mum

Happy Birthday to my Beloved Mum 
Many more birthday to come!Wishing you healthy, cheerful forever. I love you.

Family decide to celebrate mum birthday at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant at turf city.
 Checking out the seafood out there. I'm quite kiasu because is my first time choosing seafood for my family. *Heavy heart* 

Incredibly amazing view to see such fresh and expensive seafood. Such as clam, abalone, crab etc..which cost over a bomb. 

Here we go with the menu of the day.
Lobster salad with mix fruits. 
I have never tasted any dish so authentic and delicious. Great to go with chilli sauce.


Roasted whole suckling pig. 
AHHH need not introduce this because this was our family favourite dish!
 The pork is tender with a crispy, sweet skin. YUM!


Braised superior shark's fin in claypot.
Have tried many shark's fin restaurants. This is the best for me. The soup is slightly different and outstanding.


Steamed dragon tiger garoupa in H.K Style. * Recommended Dish! Still prefer Hong kong style. 


Stewed fresh abalone with mushroom. Definitely say yes to this dish because I'mma abalone lover. 


Chilli Crab- SINGAPOREANS LOCAL FAVOURITE. HOW TO RESIST SUCH GOOD FOOD.
Coated with sweet, savoury and spicy based sauce. Absolutely, it is the best of dish with very juicy and fresh flesh. My fingers licking good. 


The gravy is an impeccable combination of spiciness, sweetness and saltiness, complementing perfectly with man tou.


Black pepper crab, the black pepper crab was praise by my brother's. THE CRAB IS SO EXTREMELY HOT.
My family comes here for chili crab and black pepper crab. I was impressed by how great they tasted.


Braised E-fu Noodles with mushroom. If you like noodles, please try to order the braised E-Fu Noodle.
 We love this so much as well!



Fried Superior fish Maw, not a big fan for fish maw but still acceptable.


Last but not least, Boiled bird nest with almond.


Will come back for more at Ah yat seafood restaurant.
200 Turf Club Road #03-01/02 Main Grandstand Turf City S(287994)
Tel: 6883 2112 Fax: 6883 2022
Operating Hours (Everyday)
11.30am - 2.30pm (Lunch)
5.30pm - 10.30pm (Dinner)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....