Liverpool masters VS ManU masters

Sorry for MIA so long. Bad month busying with work.
.
.
.
Went for Liverpool masters VS ManU masters at Singapore Sports Hub.

Gotten pretty jersey printing. 

Thanks my love for bringing me out there.

Super CHIO RIGHT , my very first time at singapore sports hub. *SUAKU



Eventually we paid the expensive seats but I'M SITING BEHIDE THE PLAYERS SEAT.
 OH IM SO SAD.

Before the match starts, our prayers to all the victim in paris.#PRAYFORPARIS


Lining up
.
.


Amazing and great match. 80MINS UP
FULL TIME 2 VS 0
YAY ! LIVERPOOL MASTERS WON !


After the match, love and I went for a stroll outside the stadium.
Flood with lots of selfie.




Thanks for the match! Dinner Now! BYE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....