What's in my make up pouch

Blogged about what is in my make up pouch, this lovely make up pouch from BANGKOK.
From my boy sister. Love the cute design with pink design around it. 


Kate eye shadow, lovely colour ,jewel like lustrous radiance. safest colour for any occasion. 


For your information, i'm using DR.G for my skincare routine, spot cleaner for my neck. 
( always remember to apply skincare on your neck too ) 


 EXTRA PROTECTION. Vitamin lip gel. I have dry lips, especially whenever i'm outside, this is convenience for me . And this is good for people like me having dry lips. 


A common products to everyone and nivea WORKS PERFECTLY GOOD FOR ME.


OXY 5 to prevent me from having breakouts. 


VICHY whitening lotion for my hands and neck too ! 


Loreal youth code , my morning serum. 
Not forgetting applying sunblock before i'm out. BIORE SUNBLOCK, SPF 50 + 










All the products that i've put on my blog acts as an important roles in my life.
More beauty products coming soon.
Stay pretty , XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon