Mother's day post

Happy Mother's Day to all mother's on earth and mother want to be.
Short post i gonna blog about. I love my dearest mummy always, she never failed to take care of me. Give me her best, buying all the pretty stuff for me. And making tonic for me almost every day.
Making her worried for me always, crying for me when i'm sick badly and scolding people who use to bully me. She is awesome.
 
 
I LOVE YOU MUM !!! THE GREATEST MOTHER ON EARTH  
I'm always blissed to be my mum daughter.
 
Mother's day dinner dinning nearby our house with family.
 


Bought flower for her. And make her happy. Though she always say'' DON'T WASTE MONEY''
 

 
Three mother's day meal in a week. How fortunate i am.
 


And photo of myself, my dark eyes circle. Look bad ~


Last i want to wish boyfriend mummy happy mother's day. You are the greatest mother in our heart.
May happiness be with you always.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon