Personal update - Vesak day / Outing with niece

Happy vesak day , I'm suppose to be post this entry on vesak day however i was quite busy on the day
Woke up real early in the morning packing our house and preparing out for vesak day special. i'm having vegetarian buffet, YUMMY!!! All the food are so delicious.
 

after buffet, boyfriend and i promise to bring xuanxuan out for shopping. Xuanxuan is my niece.
She's super cute and adorable. PLUS!!! SHE'S SUPER CLEVER. Therefore everyone dotes her  and love so much SEE.. HER CUTE CHEEKS! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!

 
She love to take photo too, my phone is spam with all her photos.
 

 
then, we saw doraemon clothes selling at our house nearby. SO CUTE ISN'T IT !!
She can wear this! or maybe for my future son/daughter. .. ><
 


 
boyfriend buy new casing for me, So love ! My favourite doraemon casing and liverpool. Our couple casing .
 

 
 
New bracelet from bf, So gorgeous!
Love it so much ! Finally a new bracelet after so many years(Though i'm not a big fan of accessories)
 
and i dress up like a rockstar. Camwhore time ! Ps : No heavy makeup at all.
Still can see my dark eye circles. Natural is the best.
 


 
me and my lovely boyfriend.
 
Xuanxuan birthday is in a few days time. Both of us decide to get her a gold bar.
It's not cheap at all ,extra charges like GST . However we are happy to get her this as her 1 year old present.
 
 




 
 
I'm not somebody who always blog about my boyfriend ( Even though my boyfriend was asking me a few times how come he had never appear in my blog post before ) but i really want to thanks my silly boyfriend for doing so much thing together with me and making effort . Accompany me at my darkest night.
Love you silly boy. Xoxo
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon