Hectic week

Hectic week, I look so old and tired right now. My dark eyes circle is pretty bad. 
I don't wish to see myself became like this. I could enjoy my life instead of making myself busy. 



I caught a flu, sore throat and running nose. Haze is coming back?
Please take care of yourself everyone. Drink more water or Chinese brew tea .
I know i have been falling sick so often. Wish I could have a good health and strong immune system. 

Less talk and more Actions?  


beside working, I went 7th month dinner with L and friend's last week. The food was incredibly delicious BUT..............
I WAS SICK ON THE DAY!! Such a waste. 


I love the curry prawn the most , more dinner coming soon.  
Shall end here, XOXO. Peace ~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon