Marina Bay Sand

Marina Bay Sand Stay Vacation X Football Exhibition 

Rewarding week, My rest day and stay vacation during the weekend. Had a good rest of total 8 days, 4 weekends and 4 weekdays. How awesome. 
Since is a long holiday for me, I shall work hard and apply good make up right? 


Selfie Selfie time 




Travelling to Marina Bay Sand, check in about 4pm. Before checking in, We decide to dine in the shoppers area, Coffee bean. Forgotten what is the cafe called, however is a restaurant version of coffee bean. 

Vougole x Peach tea for lunch. 


The previous time when i visit this cafe was my 21st birthday. Taste so extremely yummy. However it disappoint me so much. It wasn't the same taste which i had the previous time. 

Giving this a pass, and love finished it up for me. Probably the last time I'm here. 



Our friend had this, Banana cake, look so yummy. Anyway banana cake suppose to taste good. Craving for banana cake now. 


Checked in, staying at Tower 2 level 34. Premier city view. 
How it is? Pretty? 

Loving the gorgeous viewing from my room. 


The walkway


Left : Bathroom Right : Toilet 


My restroom was extremely big. Big bathtub Happy girl! 



View outside my room. Garden by the bay, there's balcony outside my room. 
Designated for smokers. Not for me, for hub and friends. I don't mind staying here for a week if I'm rich enough. 



After checking in and exploring our room. We are checking out soccer exhibition.  
Yes, soccer ! Hub favourite's. 



Love this, glow in the dark. Expensive though. 



Nice quotes 


Hub and Me.



My poor selfie of the day. 


Ended our day with our friends, who came over and look for us. Always be thankful to friends who make the effort to accompany us. 


Such a beautiful scenery of the night 

My Outfit of the day, credit to hub for the photo.


Photo of us

The following next day, my heart melted to see such a beautiful Singapore when i wake up.



Quickly changed and dress up heading out to Sky park early in the morning. 



How relax can my boy be. If only life are born to be relax.


Us spamming our photo before checking out. 






Enjoy my stay vacation and had a great weekend. I'm thankful to have hub by my side tolerating my attitude and my bad. Just want to say THANK YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon