Skincare lover - THEFACESHOP

Good Beauty Products meant to be shared (Skincare lover look here)

Recently, I mention i have receive a couple of beauty mask from my friend as a gift from Korea. Currently I'm using laneige water sleeping mask twice a week. However, I've decide to give it a try for some mask.  
I do have terrible dark eye circles and fine lines around my eye area since last year, I am so upset about it. (PS I'm still young!!) I tried different eyes products, however it doesn't seen to improved.

I need prevention and treatment. 

Till then i realise Raspberry Slim & Lift Collagen Eye Patch is for moisturising and firming the eye area. The eye patch has a jelly like texture. The eye patch adheres very well to the skin below my eyes area.


As you know some eye mask probably left serum all over your face. However, raspberry Slim & Lift Collagen Eye Patch works well for this. My face is still clean.


Mad loving this and definitely going to buy it for my eyes in the future. Working hard to rescued my eyes. Twice a week, products tested for two weeks. Hope to see good result in a month. 




Thefaceshop Hydro gel mask vita C,
We all know we do have dull skin due to stress and environmental.
 Hydro-gel mask provides full hydration, brings glow!


The mask itself stands out. It's split into two pieces so it is more easier fitting itself onto your features, can be easily adjust. 


The gel has cooling effect on my face with light fresh smell, Looking for whitening or brightening mask? Get this! 


15-20 mins later, my face is more brighter. Thank you the face shop for the great products.
I should thank my friend for purchasing this for me as a gift. I would say thefaceshop products is natural. Great mask products which I've tried so far. 



I'm loving all the mask i have on hands. And i'm going to figure out more great beauty products for myself. Stay young, XoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon