Personal Update X Food

Is weekend, throwback photos.

Look of the day, outfit of the day. Pretty excited because I'm going dinner with my friends. 


Selfie time


 I bought macaron from icy room. i like it, is colourful and sweet. 
Quite cheap, cost about 6 at $10.90? Cheaper than bakerzin when love got it for me.. IS $20 OVER ++ !


Us before heading out.


We decide to have mookata at Ang Mo Kio again, 

Check out my previous post about chonburi mookata house, 


Yes! I love the food so much. Affordable 4 pax at $49 ? Chilli is best! 
 Two choices of sauce, sweet and spicy.


With the lady boss. 


After dinner, all of us went yishun safra to kill our time since we are out !!
What else can we do during late night? Singing at Party world. 


With my love.


Such a wonderful night to end, also best friend got some stuff for me.
One of my favourite is the booklet. ''Stay strong because you're worth it''

Too much unpleasant thing happened around me, I will stay strong. 
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon