Sponsor Review : MegRhythm Steam Eyes Mask

Sponsor Review : MegRhythm

The new Eye Comfort innovation from Japan! This patented self warming eye mask relieves and relaxes your hard working eyes in just 10 minutes!

To be very honest, I was so excited to review this. Firstly, I have bad dark eye circles, Secondly, I have tired eyes (due to my work, 8 hours staring in front of my computer) Thirdly, i have fine lines around my eyes area. Sound bad right ? Yeah i admit, I'm a lazy person especially after work.

FIRST LOOK IS ON EYES. So please take good care of beautiful eyes.


MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask warms gradually to a comfortable 40℃ the moment you put it on. Lie back and enjoy the soothing sensation of gentle heat enveloping your tired eyes, and allow the steam produced to moisten and soothe them!


Available in 4 variants. Each box contains 5 masks
  • Unscented 
  • lavender-sage aroma
  • chamomile-ginger aroma
  • fresh rose aroma




Ear loops allows usage in any position, I find it quite cute. 
Love how the products was design. Sweet ! And i bet most of the ladies will love this.
Packed for single use and for disposal conveniently.


Don't be mistaken by the products, this is the steam eye mask.
You can spend time doing together with your love ones. I Did it too! And he love it.


Working females age between 20- 49 year old like myself, as mention I tend to spend long hours in front of the computer and mobile. Stressful and busy lifestyle



I FOUND MINE! Free from troubles, look pretty with MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask



How to use?


From the moment you put on the eye mask, it is gradually heated to a
comfortable 40℃, with heat spreading to gently envelop your eyes.
Steam produced from the heat moistens the skin area around the eye
and relieves tired eyes.
Enjoy the de-stressing session and refresh yourself with brighter looking eyes.

SAY BYE-BYE TO TIRED EYES 


An innovative self-warming steam eye mask relieves and relaxes
your hard working eyes!
  • Treat your tired eyes to a steam bath (40℃), soothing them to comfortable and relaxed state.
  • Recharge and brighten your eyes now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon